- Fresh pineapple is low in calories.
- No saturated fats or cholesterol; however, it is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin.
- According to recent studies, pineapple can help fight arthritis and indigestion.
- Fresh pineapple contains lots of vitamins and minerals. It is an excellent source Vitamin C. An 100 g fruit contains typically contains 45-80% of this vitamin C. Vitamin C helps many bodily functions. It can help improve your cardiovascular health and your immune system.
- Pineapple also contains a lot of Vitamin A. Vitamin A has a multitude of antioxidant properties. Vitamin A contributes to healthy skin and vision. Recent studies have shown that consumption of natural fruits can help protect your from lung and oral
Ingredients-organic brown rice flour, sweet
rice Flour, organic white rice flour, guar gum,
tapioca flour, organic coconut sugar,
organic coconut oil, baking soda, eg-replacer
organic unsulphur blackstrap molasses,
fresh pineapple, himalayan salt, flax seed,
fresh mint, organic agave, vanilla,